2006 Mar 07 09:58

Re: [vox-tech] PNG tweaking - how to 'kill' RGB in 100% transparentpixels

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 04:16:43PM -0800, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Have you looked at ImageMagick's "convert" utility?

Yeah, I did.  (Actually mentioned it in my original post ;^) )

> It is a fairly powerful tool with many options.  As a brute-force
> method, converting to some format that doesn't support transparency,
> and then back again, might work for you.

I'm not interested in loosing the transparency.  I need it in the final
PNGs.  It's just that the RGB data that lives there now is unnecessary
(for all pixels that are 100% transparent, that is).

Anyway, weekend's over.  I'll have to look into it next week. :^)

Thx, tho!