2006 Feb 06 13:31

Re: [vox-tech] base-config is gone

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 12:41:04PM -0600, Ken Bloom wrote:
> Somehow, I suspect that the KDE control center can do a lot of these
> things when you use it as root.

Or don't use it as root, and just click the "Administrator" button,
enter the root password, and go from there.  (e.g., no reason to log into
a full X-Window/KDE session as root user, as it's potentially dangerous)

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel