2006 Jan 30 10:42

[vox-tech] gcc easy question

So I'm trying to learn how to compile things for distribution and had an easy question.
1. When I use gcc how do I tell it to output the files to a separate directory so that I have just the libraries and executables I need for distribution.

2. Will it output only what I need or will there be a bunch of intermediate files too that I could skip for the distribution.

Alex