2006 Jan 12 14:14

[vox-tech] Firefox File Associations

Firefox in my SuSE system will not bring up Microsoft Word documents in Open
Office if I click on Word documents on a web page.  In my Debian system
Firefox does bring Open Office up for Word documents.  I'd like to fix
Firefox in SuSE to do the same.

When I type "about:config" in the Firefox URL box I get all the configuration
information, but I don't see what it is that I'm supposed to change to get
Firefox to start Open Office.

Does anybody know how to get Firefox to start Open Office?

Thank you.

Bob