2006 Jan 12 06:55

Re: [vox-tech] Funny characters in aterm on kubuntu

Re: [vox-tech] Funny characters in aterm on kubuntu

Additional info.

Its weird, when I do

jstrauss@ubuntu:~$ env | egrep '^LC|LANG'
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=en

in my regular xterm, I'm set to UTF-8.  But everything works fine.  When I go
and:

export LANG=en.ISO-8859-1 in my aterm I run man, and things display correctly
but I get an error

man: can't set the locale; make sure $LC_* and $LANG are correct
Reformatting bash(1), please wait...

thanks
Jay