Re: [vox-tech] [Fwd] [john@biznerds.com: FW: Pop Toaster]

> From: John Marcotte [mailto:john@biznerds.com]
> Now, I've decided to try something new: a small e-mail server for my house.

I use and am very pleased with Postfix, Courier-IMAP and
SquirrelMail.  ClamAV is also a very good add-on.  Ubuntu has
packages for all of these.  I'm not a big fan of the content-based
spam filters like SpamAssassin.

Also I can give some recommendations for DNS-based blacklists if
you get that far.

-- Rod