Re: [vox-tech] Keyboard not functioning

Thanks. Followed your instructions, Henry.

Typing control-alt-F1 BEFORE log-in brought up the screen as you
described in #2. He logged in, received the shell prompt and the
keyboard worked as it should.

Typing control-alt-F1 AFTER log-in took him to his regular desktop and
the keyboard did not function.

Kim