Re: [vox-tech] subversion: print non-versioned files in directory

Re: [vox-tech] subversion: print non-versioned files in directory

Quoting Rod Roark (rod@sunsetsystems.com):

> Well my problem is that the cvs login was failing to connect,
> eventually timing out.  I got it to work this morning but it was
> very slow.

Deteriorating performance has been a trend for quite a while, I've
noticed.  If this were Jeopardy, I'd speculate that the answer is "What
happens when you lay off your sysadmins, allow a manager to wander the
hallways reformatting Linux machines using your one and only copy of
Win2k Pro, and turn over the firm to J2EE weenies?"

Did I mention how nice the GForge software is?  ;->

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                 "Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor."