Re: [vox-tech] Can't switch to virtual console anymore

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 08:13:39PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> 1. My XF86Config does not contain the DontVTSwitch option.

On many systems there may be a XF86Config-4 file now too... that'd take
precidence in many cases.

As bill mentioned if you transitioned to x.org's xserver it does behave a
little differently.

> I will go nuts without my consoles.  Any suggestions?

Wow!  Is that all it takes?  :)

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.deppner.us/