Re: [vox-tech] Oocalc question: exporting text (CSV) as formatted inGUI

På 2005-12-20, skrev Alex Mandel:
> Here's a work around. Make a new column and put this
> =(HOUR(A1)&":"&MINUTE(A1))
> Assuming your time field is A1,this will effectively convert your time
> field to a text field.
>
> Excel apparently does it correctly, which I'm a bit surprised at so ya,
> you should follow the other advice and report the bug.

That is surprising since Excel is pretty buggy in my (limited) experience,
at least w.r.t. its algorithms. Thanks for the workaround. Incidentally, is
there any non-painful way to force Oocalc to open a text file as a
text-to-spreadsheet import from the command line? The obvious 'oocalc
foo.txt' always opens up in Oowriter not Oocalc.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13