Re: [vox-tech] Oocalc question: exporting text (CSV) as formatted inGUI

On Tue 20 Dec 05, 11:19 AM, Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com> said:
> I am trying to export a spreadsheet from OpenOffice Calc that contains
> times. I want the times in 24-hour format, and have formatted them thus on
> the screen. But when I export the sheet as a CSV text file, the times are
> output as AM/PM not 24-format --- very annoying! Does anyone know how to
> make Oocalc export text just as displayed?

i've confirmed this behavior.  it definitely feels like a bug to me.

i'd report it to BTS if nobody speaks up.

pete

PS- I'd like to draw everyone's attention to the fact that Wikipedia is
having a fund raiser.  If you appreciate Wikipedia, please consider
donating.  They give out neat seasons greetings cards to donators.  :)