Re: [vox-tech] when is an html image "sent"?

On Sat 17 Dec 05,  2:09 PM, Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> said:
> On Saturday 17 December 2005 01:55 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > On Sat 17 Dec 05,  9:59 AM, Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> said:
> > > OK I couldn't stand it and did a test.
> >
> > Rod, can you take a look here:
> >
> >    http://www.dirac.org/blog/view_by_permalink.php?the_id=103
> >
> > at the graphic image at the bottom of the page?
>
> LOL.  You're welcome.  ;-)
>
> So what was the problem?
>
> -- Rod

It was a mistake in my PHP.  I didn't get the error message because the
message got "eaten" by the graphic image.

If I looked at my browser's cache for the validation image with a binary
editor, I probably would've seen the error message.   :)  At least, that's
what I think happened.

Pete