Re: [vox-tech] when is an html image "sent"?

On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 10:16:07AM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> Have any idea on how to proceed?

Have your image.php script dump the environment to a file you can review.
You should see a number of interesting things in there, like the source ip
address and port, browser version, etc, etc.

If you md5sum some of that stuff together, you'll get a key, which you
could then store related to that session, and use from the image to find
that session.  Probably.  Depending on what you use that may not be
foolproof -- so think about it.  Aol has proxies that might "hide" a bunch
of people, and so forth.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.deppner.us/