January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] when is an html image "sent"?

Re: [vox-tech] when is an html image "sent"?

yuck.  apparently pcntl_fork() isn't accessible when PHP runs as an apache
module (and i guess it's not available at all for PHP under windows).

i'll just put this on my TODO list and worry about it later.  :(

Thanks, Phil!
Pete

On Fri 16 Dec 05,  7:34 AM, Philip Neustrom <philipn@gmail.com> said:
> nope.  just have it expire after 20 seconds or something.  you're
> keeping a log of the captacha phrases, too, so just delete them
> together.  --Philip Neustrom

(snip)