2005 Nov 29 20:26

[vox-tech] Downloaded files get a duplicate extension

[vox-tech] Downloaded files get a duplicate extension

So on Ubuntu(5.10) with firefox 1.0.7 when I download a file it gets a duplicate extension added on to it.

Example.pdf.pdf

I'm guessing this has something to do with the automatic download in firefox but I'm not even sure what to call this problem when searching for a solution.

Thanks- Alex