2005 Nov 14 14:17

Re: [vox-tech] Kmail Question

You should try Thunderbird.  It kinda sucks too :)

Jay

On 11/14/05, Micah J. Cowan <micah@cowan.name> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 01:26:21AM -0800, Richard Harke wrote:
> On Sun November 13 2005 00:55, Richard Harke wrote:
> > Kmail normally expects its mail directory to be the users home
> > directory/Mail   Is there some way to set to something else?
> > I want to use it with a jump drive under Knoppix.
> >
> Well, duh! Just use a soft link.  Should have googled first.
> Richard

Still not very flexible, if you ask me. I recently gave up on KMail
after numerous issues with it; primarily that sometimes it would just...
stop working.

Actually, I have yet to find a GUI email client for Linux that I like.
But I need to use them for HTML-based emails that I receive at work.
:-(

-Micah