January 6: Social gathering
2005 Oct 17 20:45

[vox-tech] make dist createsAC_PACKAGE_TARNAME-AC_PACKAGE_VERSION.tar.gz

[vox-tech] make dist createsAC_PACKAGE_TARNAME-AC_PACKAGE_VERSION.tar.gz

Hi all,

I'm trying to add autotools support to a program I wrote, but got stuck here.  When I make dist, it creates

AC_PACKAGE_TARNAME-AC_PACKAGE_VERSION.tar.gz

literally, but I would like it to create alignrows-0.0.1.  Here's configure.in:

AC_INIT(main.c)
VERSION=0.0.1
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(alignrows,$VERSION,no-define)
AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)

dnl find and test the C compiler
AC_PROG_CC
AC_LANG_C