2005 Oct 17 10:18

Re: [vox-tech] Laptop external VGA monitor

Re: [vox-tech] Laptop external VGA monitor

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:r8llQAEqmFgJ:xoomer.virgilio.it/flavio.stanchina/debian/fglrx-installer.html+multi+monitor+ati+%2Blinux&hl=en&client=firefox-a

http://www.iit.edu/~kbloom1/Main/Compaq_Presario_v2310us

> This is an ATI card. What's the option?
> --Ken Bloom
>
> --
> I usually have a GPG digital signature included as
> an attachment.
> See http://www.gnupg.org/ for info about these
> digital signatures.

Hans W. Uhlig