2005 Oct 13 10:26

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless Encryption Issue

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless Encryption Issue

Trevor M. Lango wrote:

My computer gets the right AP, just no IP.
Can you:

post the output of "iwconfig" when your computer is associated with the problem AP? (blanking the key of course).

tell us the brand, model and version number of the AP and your wireless card, and the linux wireless driver and kernel version you are using.

Apologies if you've already posted this information - I may have deleted it unread from my inbox. Busy week. :(

Debugging will also be easier if you have the ability to try using the same wireless card with "that other operating system", to see if you have the same problems.

--
Josh Parsons
Philosophy Department