2005 Oct 01 10:20

Re: [vox-tech] mgetty+sendfax/vgetty modem

Re: [vox-tech] mgetty+sendfax/vgetty modem

I have done this several times with various modems, ie.  Rockwell chipset
voice modems and USR.  I have an external USR Sportster Voice 56K that I
picked off of E-bay for 20 bucks or so that I have used with VOCP -
http://vocpsystem.com

VOCP is a nice tool.

Search Ebay for 'voice modem USR' and snatch up a few.  Rockwell only had 1
item.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com