January 6: Social gathering
2005 Aug 31 15:20

Re: [vox-tech] Apt Question

On Wednesday 31 August 2005 10:25 am, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Try doing an "apt-get dist-upgrade" and see if that looks like the case.
> Good luck!

I get the same message with "dist-upgrade."

But thanks for your response.

I'm not that worried about it, I'm just trying to learn what's going on.  This
Debian system appears to be working flawlessly for the most part.  And with
the help of my notes from the last several installs, the installation was
actually easy.

Bob