2005 Aug 30 18:08

Re: [vox-tech] Realtime Linux Challenge--Need Help

Re: [vox-tech] Realtime Linux Challenge--Need Help

Thanks. Actually, Davis is about as close as all but Roseville. I contacted them, but haven't heard back. I fairly often go down through Davis, so sometimes it works quite well. Yep, a little too late on the Installfest. Unfortunately, for this effort I'll be away a good bit of Sept, so I think I'll just have to wait until Oct. I leave for a trip just before Labor Day.