2005 Aug 30 16:56

Re: [vox-tech] Realtime Linux Challenge--Need Help

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 01:53:54PM -0700, Wayne Watson wrote:
> I live 75 miles from Davis but am willing to
> bring my computer down there if someone can help.

I can't help with the rtlinux stuff, but I thought I'd point out there
are a few LUGs a little closer to you.  Off the top of my head:

  Chico State LUG - http://www.cslug.org/
  Reno LUG - http://www.rlug.org/
  Roseville LUG - http://www.roselug.org/
  Sacramento LUG - http://www.saclug.org/

In the meantime, you just missed an Installfest workshop.  We had one this
past Saturday (August 27th).  There are some more tentative ones
scheduled, though!

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Good luck!!!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com