2005 Aug 18 09:21

Re: [vox-tech] NFS mounting a VFAT filesystem - uid and gid

Re: [vox-tech] NFS mounting a VFAT filesystem - uid and gid

Sorry about the header munging in the previous message... my ssh
connection terminated unexpectedly and I had to paste what I'd
composed from a dead PuTTY terminal :-(

--
Marc Elliot Hall
621 River Moss Drive