2005 Aug 17 10:38

Re: [vox-tech] replacing firefox 1.0 with firefox 1.06

Re: [vox-tech] replacing firefox 1.0 with firefox 1.06

Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 07:57:06PM -0700, Chris Horsting wrote:

Hi,
I have installed firefox 1.06. However, one the menue option, firefox 1.0 is still installed. How can I get rid of firefox 1.0 and replace it with firefox 1.06? Currently, I have sympbolic of firefox 1.06 on my desktop.

How did you install Firefox? From an installer script/executable,
from a package, or from source?

I used a script.