January 6: Social gathering
2005 Jul 25 10:15

Re: [vox-tech] sound and FedoraCore 2.6.10

Re: [vox-tech] sound and FedoraCore 2.6.10

Thanks for the note.  Did this resolve your sound problem?

Jonathan

William Andrew wrote:

On the 16th of this month I had FedorCore 2.6.10 installed on my ThinkPad T22
at the Davis Installfest and along the way the sound disappeared.

Today I found this and thought it worth posting, just for FYI
http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/alsa.shtml

Wm. Andrew
the retired guy
Vacaville