January 6: Social gathering
2005 Jul 21 16:31

[vox-tech] WiFi Part II

Hi there...

The WiFi problem part II

So I have tried lots of places and messed with lots of settings to no avail.
That brings up Jonathan's comment : "you may need to get a different card."

Now if I were to look for the Ideal WiFi card for a ThinkPad T22 running
FedoraCore what would I go looking for? What is the best Linux interface?

Where next on my WiFi journey...

Wm. Andrew
    the retired guy
       Vacaville