2005 Jul 02 18:47

Re: [vox-tech] Scanners

Scanners are a huge pain.  I've had a parallel-port Plustek 9636T
for a few years, it's what I could get at the time that was supposed
to be Linux-compatible at a reasonable price.  Had to debug the
driver myself to get it working reliably, though it was kinda fun
to get a patch accepted by the SANE team.

-- Rod