2005 Jun 29 19:21

Re: [vox-tech] I'm out of space on /

Thanks Karsten

Actually, /var, /home, and /usr are on separate partitions (I think I deleted them in the interest of the email)

hydrogen:/# df -h
/dev/hda1 133M 111M 15M 89% /
tmpfs 189M 4.0K 189M 1% /dev/shm
/dev/hda8 27G 1.4G 24G 6% /home
/dev/hda7 361M 8.1M 334M 3% /tmp
/dev/hda5 4.6G 905M 3.5G 21% /usr
/dev/hda6 2.8G 115M 2.6G 5% /var
fe:/home 50G 16G 32G 34% /mnt/fe/home

I'll follow your guide when I repartition (eminently)

Jay