2005 May 26 17:06

Re: [vox-tech] Is Google wrong about the license on ethereal?

On Wed 25 May 05,  5:08 PM, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us> said:

> /me wonders what this is doing in vox-tech...

Well then either move it to vox if you must or don't reply at all.

Just don't whine about it like a little baby.

Pete

--
Every theory is killed sooner or later, but if the theory has good in it,
that good is embodied and continued in the next theory. -- Albert Einstein