2005 May 24 21:47

[vox-tech] "File->Send Link" on Firefox?

[vox-tech] "File->Send Link" on Firefox?

Firefox on Windows comes all set up so that one can bring up an e-mail program
by clicking on an e-mail link on a web page, and one can send a web page by
clicking File->Send Link.  But these two features are not automatically set
up in Firefox for Linux.

I want to set Firefox up so that it brings up Kmail.  After Googling I've
learned that are are about three different ways to get Kmail to work if you
click on an e-mail link in a web page.  One of these is quite simple, and
I've successfully got Kmail working when I click on an e-mail link in a web
page.

But here's the problem that I, and others on the web, have found.  We still
can't get File->Send Link to work on Firefox for Linux.  Does anybody here
know how to do this?

Of course all these features work for Konqueror.  But I think Firefox is a
better browser than Konqueror.

Thank you.