January 6: Social gathering
2005 May 24 05:36

Re: [vox-tech] tell gnuplot to use a single X11 window

On Monday 23 May 2005 15:37, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > any demos of the output that you mentioned?
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> Yeah, sure thing.  Download it here:
>
>    http://www.dirac.org/p/dylan.tar.bz2

Neat, definitively.
Was this a part of your dissertation? Are you ever going to post
your dissertation to your web site? Your web site looks like it hasn't
been updated since you went east.

Its ok to be modest but don't over do it. One of my instructors told me
he was told he could not be a theoretical physicist because he
wasn't arrogant enough.

Richard Harke