2005 May 25 13:34

Re: [vox-tech] Install windows in linux Red Hat Enterprise

Re: [vox-tech] Install windows in linux Red Hat Enterprise

Stanley Price wrote:
In order to run Peachtree, I need to install a windows operating system.
When I installed the linux on the hard drive, I have five partitioned sections. Two are:

none 95,164, with 0 used, marked dev/shm
/dev/hda5 104170, 0 used, marked tmp1

How do I install windows on the system? I am running a 686 AMD processer, (with too little RAM at the moment), and Red Hat Enterprise.

Thanks,
Stanley Price

I'll suggest one other option, just for the heck of it. You could use either VMWare or maybe (big maybe) WINE on the box, that way you don't need to reboot when you want to use the functionality of the other OS

Jay