2005 May 20 06:32

[vox-tech] Installing Linux from within Linux

[vox-tech] Installing Linux from within Linux

Let's suppose you have a set of Linux CD's (in this case, SuSE Enterprise 9).
The computer already has SuSE 8.2 installed.  The user cannot get into the
BIOS to change the boot sequence (I don't know why, and she doesn't know
enough about the BIOS to tell me).  Is there a way to start a fresh install
from within Linux?  Seems like it should be possible.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com