2005 May 08 17:12

Re: [vox-tech] browser and mimetypes (I think)

Re: [vox-tech] browser and mimetypes (I think)

On Sunday 08 May 2005 12:44 pm, hajhouse-at-houseag.com (Henry House) |lugod|
wrote:
> På söndag, 08 maj 2005, skrev Peter Jay Salzman:
> > On Sun 08 May 05, 12:22 PM, Ryan <cjg5ehir02@sneakemail.com> said:
> > > On Sunday 08 May 2005 07:56 am, p-at-dirac.org (Peter Jay Salzman)
> > > |lugod|

> > > Did you try downloading it, then opening it with a PDF viewer?
> >
> > Yeah -- The trouble is I don't know how to get wget to use the proxy (and
> > I have an aversion to fixing problem #2 when problem #1 is still
> > outstanding. ;)
>
> Wget will honor the contents of the http_proxy environment variable. It
> should be in the format "http://<proxyhost>:<port>/".

I'm guessing the proxy requires a username and password, though.
 op
(wget has --proxy-username and --proxy-password options, which will probably
work)

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/