2005 Apr 29 16:28

Re: [vox-tech] Rant: LaTeX graphics programs

Re: [vox-tech] Rant: LaTeX graphics programs

On Fri 29 Apr 05,  1:46 PM, Ken Bloom

> I'm not sure if there was a question here, but have you tried using
> inkscape or sodipodi? Saves in eps and svg formats (and some bitmap
> formats as well), and I think it's a pretty good application.
>
> --Ken Bloom

Wow.  The descriptions sound absolutely awesome.

I'm a little ashamed to say that I'm starting to enjoy xfig after playing
with it for a few hours.  The quality of the eepic export is very high, but
I *definitely* want to check those packages out.  Thanks for mentioning
this!

Pete

--
Every theory is killed sooner or later, but if the theory has good in it,
that good is embodied and continued in the next theory. -- Albert Einstein