2005 Apr 27 10:41

Re: [vox-tech] Wine on amd64 for 32bit win

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 11:52:33PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Nope that wasn't it. build-essential was already there, I reinstalled it
> for kicks and nothing changed.
> Maybe I need a reboot.

Heh, almost certainly not! :^)

> Anyone else got any ideas?

Hrm, unfortunately, the times I've installed Debian, I believe I set it up
to include compilers and linkers via the 'Development System' task during
the installation process, so I dunno.

Tried looking for an #ubuntu channel over on irc.freenode.net?

Good luck!