2005 Apr 26 11:30

Re: [vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

Re: [vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

Troy Arnold wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 10:12:20AM -0700, Micah Cowan wrote:

Perhaps I will try Kmail next, but I think I may go back to mutt as my main e-mail client: I never had any problems with it; it always did what I wanted. It'll be a little clunky to use it in reading HTML messages, but oh well.

I stuck this in my .mailcap:
text/html       ; lynx -dump -force_html %s ; copiousoutput
Yes, but I think I'm wanting to see images sometimes (for example, from ThinkGeek or Amazon mails). So I'll probably use Mozilla instead.

-Micah