2005 Apr 26 09:57

Re: [vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 09:18, Rod Roark wrote:
> I suspect the best bet is either KMail or Thunderbird.  I
> use KMail but sometimes get annoyed with its quirks.  Would
> love to hear from anyone who has tried both.

When in Windows (extremely rare these days), I usually use Thunderbird, though
it's been a few weeks since I've checked my e-mail with Thunderbird.  I
prefer KMail because of its integration with KOrganizer (I use KArm a lot at
work to track what I'm doing).  I also feel like KMail has more options for
handling e-mail and customization than Thunderbird.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com