2005 Apr 26 10:05

Re: [vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

On Tue 26 Apr 05,  8:48 AM, Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> said:
> Quoting Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org):
>
> > But how do I actually _do_ anything without a keyboard?
>
> Well, it mostly wasn't a serious answer.

Ooops!  Sorry!  :)

> Modulo PalmOS "graffiti", I don't compute without a keyboard -- and
> sometimes use a keyboard for that, too.

I hear you.  But as a Professor and a Physicist, I find myself most
productive if I do all my email once or twice a day, say once in the morning
and once at night.  I have colleagues that actually do this, but I don't
have that kind of willpower.   Keeping the keyboard off my desk is a good
compromise.

> The serious part was the bit you clipped, the MUAs list.  Enjoy!

It's a very comprehensive list, but I was hoping for a specific
recommendation from fellow mutt users rather than a large list of MUAs.

Pete

--
Every theory is killed sooner or later, but if the theory has good in it,
that good is embodied and continued in the next theory. -- Albert Einstein