2005 Apr 23 17:14

Re: [vox-tech] Connecting to port 1433 via 22 on an intermediary

Jay Strauss wrote:
> Ken Bloom wrote:
>
>> $ links localhost:10000
>> and I reached google in Links.
>

> What's "links"?  I can't find a man page on it.

Links is an ncurses based web browser, similar to lynx but different.

I could have put any web browser command in there, because the purpose
was to demonstrate how one would connect to the server once the tunnel
had been established.

--Ken Bloom