2005 Apr 04 09:17

Re: [vox-tech] Getting KDE 3.4 in Debian Testing

Re: [vox-tech] Getting KDE 3.4 in Debian Testing

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 10:41:18PM -0800, Bob Scofield wrote:

Is kwallet a good idea? I've only put one password into it. It seems like a
hassle to have to enter two passwords to do something. But as I type these comments I'm starting to understand why that might be a good idea.

I love kwallet.  I have so many websites that I have to log into to
get things done (banking, banner ad tracking, mailman admin), and other
passwords I don't want to bother remembering or typing every time I use
my computer (instant messenger logins, for example), and with kwallet,
it just remembers them for me.  I just use a master password whenever
something wants access to them (e.g., a web login form)

Can you dump the userids/passwords to plain text?

Can you export them for import into another machine?

Thanks
Jay