2005 Apr 01 15:23

[vox-tech] Sending my network requests through another computer

[vox-tech] Sending my network requests through another computer

I have two computers sitting on my desk.  One of them (A, running Gentoo
on a Sparc 64 SunBlade 100) can see the internal network and the outside
world.  The other (B, my FC3 laptop) can only see the internal network.

Is there any way at all that I can forward all of my Internet requests
from computer B through computer A?

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)