2005 Apr 01 10:42

Re: [vox-tech] Urgent news: Linux may be relicensed

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 10:32:39AM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> Urgent breaking news:
>
> I can hardly believe it!   CNN is reporting that Linus Torvalds is
> considering re-licensing Linux under a closed-source license.  There's a
> huge argument on the Linux Kernel Mailing List right now over the move and
> many developers have been jumping ship.

This suggests the question: has Netcraft confirmed that Linux is dead?

(I need to look at the calendar more carefully when I see these
things... I actually went to cnn.com and slashdot.org to see where this
rumor started...)
--
Marc Elliot Hall
P.O. Box 435