2005 Mar 28 13:18

[vox-tech] Apache mod_rewrite problem.

I'm using Apach 1.3.33 with mod_rewrite.
I have the following rule...
RewriteRule ^/ic-(.*) /$1 [L]

When it matches, I see the following in my rewrite log.

(3) applying pattern '^/ic-(.*)' to uri '/ic-foo.html'
(2) rewrite /ic-foo.html -> /

What the heck? Shouldn't it become '/foo.html'?

I've already tried without the leading / or ^, no help there.

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/