2005 Mar 21 13:41

Re: [vox-tech] xhost+: Why you should NEVER DO THAT

On Monday 21 March 2005 12:48, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> I really wanted to get off of this topic but I will defend myself.  Did
> anyone read my original post?:

This wasn't as much a response to your specific post (I didn't really mention
much specifics as to what you said, just used trivialized xhost example), as
much as general advice to posters, and something to keep in mind.

If you took it very personally Mark, I apologize.

I was trying to address more general issue pertaining to vox-tech advice.

I had no interest in participating in resulting almost flame war.

--
Dmitriy