2005 Mar 21 13:41

Re: [vox-tech] BibTex related question

Dylan,

I find that the natbib package works very well.  It's part of the tetex
distribution, for example.  There are options for controlling the form of the
citation.  Thus
\usepackage[round]{natbib}
does what you want.

Also, check out jabref (jabref.sourceforge.net).  Very cool java application
for managing a bibliography database.  It's native tongue is bibtex, but it
can handle imports from many many other common formats.  The best I've
seen....

Cheers,

Aaron

--