2005 Mar 18 07:57

Re: [vox-tech] YAST equivalent on Debian?

Re: [vox-tech] YAST equivalent on Debian?

Just to echo everyone else. The new sarge net-install is really easy. From the installer I even created a system where root was on a raid-1 device and the rest of my system is on logical volume groups on top of a raid-1 partition. All from the installer, without any hoops or gymnastics. (I needed to understand the basic concepts of VGs and LVGs to figure out the sequence of stuff to build in the installer, but not too tough even for me)

Jay