January 6: Social gathering
2005 Mar 15 12:43

Re: [vox-tech] Apache2 status (was: php5 and Debian/testing)

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 10:46 am, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> What's the scuttlebutt on Apache2?

Well I've been using it nontrivially with PHP4 for a few
years... don't recall exactly how long.  No problems.

For a long time I've wanted Apache2 for its "perchild" MPM,
which would allow users to run web apps under their own
process IDs instead of Apache's.  But last I heard it never
worked, at least with PHP.

-- Rod