2005 Mar 13 20:47

Re: [vox-tech] please check that the dcopserver program is running(was Re: please help)

Re: [vox-tech] please check that the dcopserver program is running(was Re: please help)

All theses suggestions are great, but is someone willing to give him a call since it is urgent? Email me offlist, and I will give you his phone number.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Ken Bloom wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:13:10 -0800